KYC cluster: Know (Y)our Customer cluster takes responsibility for target vision/architecture for the effective and efficient implementation of customer related compliance requirements. The work spans onboarding procedures, anti-money-laundering workflows and implementations of market and tax regulations. The solutions are frequently integrated with other systems of the bank e.g. trade capture, management reporting or CRM.
You will be responsible for:
What you need to succeed:
- Helping the team and organization with applying and improving agile practices
- Coach team members and guide the team to higher maturity and self-managing
- Guiding the team to achieve their goals
- Facilitating Scrum and Kanban events
- Removing impediments and issues hindering their work
- Supporting Product Owner
- Ensure effective communication flow within and outside the teams
- Help with building a productive environment where team members enjoy working on our products
- Promote lean and agile ideas throughout the organization.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Hands-on experience with facilitating scrum ceremonies and delivering end-to-end products through several releases
- Extensive knowledge of agile principles and frameworks
- Passionate about all things Agile – you live agile values and set an example for your team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you really get communication & group dynamics
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed, multicultural teams remotely
- Experience in IT area
- Fluent English
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
What should you do now?
Should you find this job interesting, do not hesitate to click the Apply button and send us your CV.