Prague, Scrum Master and Frontend Developer, Angular, Java
Your new company
A little bit about my client, the Austrian company Frequentis, headquartered in Vienna, is a global supplier of communication and information systems for control centres with safety-critical tasks. Such 'control centre solutions' are developed and marketed by Frequentis in the business sectors Air Traffic Management (civil and military air traffic control, air defence) and Public Safety & Transport (police, fire brigade, ambulance services, shipping, railways).
Your new role
• Facilitation of Agile best practices & coaching a team of 5-10 people helping them to collaborate, reflect,
improve and deliver value to customers.
• Productively and effectively organize Agile ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review,
Retrospectives) and other meetings.
• Act as contact person for team-external stakeholders
• Executing full lifecycle software development of complex responsive/progressive web applications in the
area of Global Aeronautical Information Management.
What you'll need to succeed
• Completed education in Computer Science or related field (Bachelor, Master)
• 3+ years of professional experience in an Agile environment
• 3+ years of professional experience as full-stack developer using web technologies and frameworks
(Angular), Java language and technologies (Java, Spring, JMS)
• Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM, TDD, XP) and software
development principles (SOLID)
• Familiarity with issue tracking- (JIRA), version control- (Git) and test management tools (JAMA) is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Passionate about building high performing teams
• Strong sense of responsibility, bias for action and drive
What you'll get in return
• A challenging assignment and the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies
• Collaboration in international projects and teams in Aeronautical Information Management domain for
customers including aeronautical service providers, airlines or airports
• Friendly atmosphere and an appreciative company culture, where you as a person count
• Flexible working-hours and an attractive salary package
• Benefits package includes meal tickets, extended vacations, sports premium package and benefit
program of BB Centrum Brumlovka
• Challenging and interesting business domains
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1167637
Technologie & Internetové Služby
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Adrien Bon, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Prague