Type of contract: Bodyshop
Start of project: ASAP
• As a SCRUM Master you manage and help the SCRUM/Agile team(s) according to priority set by the product owner, to get work done, to create high valuable increments and products efficiently.
• Your role is to increase the Agile awareness within the RETO SSC and the whole Continental Europe region.
• He/she is accountable for ensuring the teams’ delivery follows the right methodology and priorities, and that any obstacles in the way are swiftly removed.
• Be a good coach in Agile practices, coach individuals and teams alike, including interactions over processes and tools.
• Ensure SCRUM is well understood and enacted, and that SCRUM processes are used correctly.
• He/she increases the team effectiveness, motivates the team, and argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness of the delivery.
• To do so, the Scrum Master is responsible for producing KPI dashboards on regular intervals, and suggesting improvement actions to correct trends and address any issues with the teams’ sprints and overall effectiveness.
• Collaborates and communicates with product owner and various stakeholders to understand the business needs & requirements.
• Understands the product backlog, the business requirements and helps with breaking it down to features, user stories, tasks and acceptance criteria.
• The SCRUM Master is responsible for organising, chairing and following-up on the SCRUM processes and SCRUM ceremonies.
• Helps the team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
• Shields the team from outside distractions and interferences.
• He/she also ensures observance of DoD (Definition of done), and proactively oversights any continuous improvement activity which will secure the progressive maturity of the agile teams.
• The SCRUM Master is also responsible for coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality. On occasion he/she acts as an agile ambassador across the organisation.
• Participates in production releases, which are deployed outside business working hours.
• Ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager
• Act in line with our vision, mission and values and drive it within his/her department.
• Be fair and open in communication.
• Act with respect towards others.
• Respect company rules and act accordingly.
• Be professional in your area of expertise and in your managerial role.
• Lead by example in all aspects of your professional and managerial duties.
• Demonstrate an active and positive approach.
• Meet agreed deadlines.
• Cooperate effectively with other colleagues/departments and offer support when needed.
• Demonstrable experience of SCRUM Management
• Agile Experience
• Agile Planning Experience
• Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
• JIRA/TFS/Confluence experience
• Definition, implementation and update of control framework for business operations and processes with his/her area of responsibility.
• Day-to-day management of risks (identification, measurement, monitoring, mitigation techniques proposing, reporting) belonging to the responsibility of the department and his/her area of responsibility.
• Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2)
• Occasional willingness to travel will be necessary due to international set-up of the organization
• Experience in SW development for customers facing applications (digital) in an Agile/Scrum Framework.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills capable to challenge status-quo.
• Ability to work Independently, but yet a good team player with focus on delivery.
• Master the complexity and able to find simple and clever solutions.
• Goal oriented personality capable of managing complex tasks with an out-of-the box thinking.
If you are interested in this project, send us your CV.
We are looking forward to our possible collaboration.
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
Technologie & Internetové Služby
31 Oct 2021
Spojit se s konzultantem
Kontaktní osoba: Maria Chuda, odborný konzultant spravující tuto pozici, Pobočka: Prague