Your new company
For our client Vodafone we are looking for a candidate for the position of Scrum Master. Vodafone is a communications technology company with a global presence. In the Czech Republic, their network covers over 99% of the population and has repeatedly been named the best in the country.
Your new role
As Scrum Master you will be responsible for:
- Onboarding your teams into SAFe environment; the teams will work on a new data warehouse solution built on Google Cloud Platform
- Facilitating your team ceremonies and watch out for any impediments and external issues that your teams might face
- Collaborating on the overall governance with Vodafone group representatives (Agile coaches and SMs of other teams)
- Actively participating on SAFe ceremonies.
You may also offer support with some wider company-level topics like dependency management, issues affecting multiple teams, security processes, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Min. 2 years of experience working as Scrum Master
- Experience running Scrum & SAFe in hybrid/distributed environment
- Ability to coach the team to self-manage and organize
- Experience as a facilitator i.e. ability to to drive meetings toward desired outcome in a set timebox
- Fluency in both Czech and English
- Willingness to work in a corporate environment.
Vodafone is one of the biggest telco companies worldwide, and it is constantly investing in new technologies to successfully face the challenges of the future. At Vodafone you will get the tools for your professional growth and the flexibility you need with the option of hybrid work mode.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1166111