We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Sounds interesting?
Shape the future of banking with us!
Your new role
As a Digital Architect you will look after technical and enterprise ownership of cluster Workplace & Unified Communications in Technology Foundation Key Area. The Cluster’s mission is to provide global end-to-end operations of workplace services (workplace hardware and software, all phones, collaboration, Sharepoint) as well as customer-aligned continuous innovation. You will work closely with delivery teams, business teams across the Bank to translate high level concepts into architecture solutions. You will be an integral part of our Digital Strategy and Architecture team in Frankfurt who lead on digital strategies and business models and create a competitive architectural basis for the transformation of Commerzbank into a digital technology company.
What will be expected from you
We prefer candidates with
- Define and implement target architecture for Digital WorkplaceAlign technical solutions with our target architectures in cooperation with our digital architects
- Making sure that architectural standards, product-specific guidelines and usability design standards are adhered to
- Socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and prepare prototypes for proposed solutions
- Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services
- Effectively undertake challenges and have experience in leading a project and teams in a complex environment.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions
- Participation in technology consulting and surveillance of the implementation/optimization of modern technology
- Leveraging your excellent communication skills as you will be working with many stakeholders from engineer to senior management
- 3+ years of experience in implementations of enterprise scale Workplace solutions based on Microsoft technologies, acting as an architect on minimum 3 full Workplace on Premise and in Cloud.
- Experience in designing architecture for Enterprise Endpoint / Mobility Management solutions
- Experience in designing architecture of Virtualization and Cloud (Azure, Google) solutions, especially in the hybrid model.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Digital Workplace solutions including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML, SSL/TLS, VDI, RDP, SBC, Web Services
- Practical experience in common Automation and Orchestration Technologies in Digital Workplace ecosystem
- Certifications: Microsoft Azure Certifications (e.g. Azure Fundamentals), Microsoft 365 Certification, or any other Microsoft certification is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the Windows operating system and related technology stack, including SCCM, Active Directory, Intune, PowerShell.
- 5+ years as Workplace Architect, Build Architect or a similar role in a large IT organization.
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
- Care about doing a great job
- Good analytic thinking with attention to details
- Proactively driving projects and tasks to deliver results
- Customer orientation and ownership attitude for the assigned responsibilities
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to match architecture consulting and management centric context
- High flexibility and adaptability to fast-changing environment
- Good team player with high ability to work in cross-locational and international teams
- Professional-level English, spoken and written
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Development possibilities (Internal Architect school, Training internal and external)
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!