Your new company
Our company is a leading, global, technology company committed to a more productive and sustainable future. By linking software with its electrical, robotics, automation and drives portfolio, company is pushing the boundaries of technology to a higher level of performance. An industry leader for more than 130 years, company´s success has resulted in more than 144,000 talented employees working in more than 100 countries. In the Czech Republic, company operates in 6 locations - Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Pilsen, Jablonec nad Nisou and Most. And it is in Ostrava, or for the Ostrava branch, that we are looking for more talented colleagues in the field of software development for industrial automation, transport, administration, etc.
Your new role
We are looking for a new colleague in our 5-member testing team who would be in charge of preparing and performing manual or automated tests, incl. reporting their status.
For test management we use MS Azure DevOps and for automated tests we use various tools such as Selenium, SpecFlow, etc. according to the needs of the project.
Our projects are mainly focused on automation in industry such as automation for shipping ports, control and analytical tools and systems for paper machines and measuring the quality of subsequently produced paper or SW tools for obtaining data from various production processes and their subsequent evaluation.
• design, implementation and execution of automated tests
• preparation of test scenarios and manual tests
• analysis and processing of test results
• testing planning with regard to customer requirements
• reporting, documentation and management of errors found
• cooperation with the SCRUM team
• Working closely with developers to analyze bugs, requirements, tests, and system aspects
What you'll need to succeed
• English language at a good communicative level (international projects)
• experience in testing SW products
• understanding Agile development
• you have good organizational skills
• you have good analytical thinking
• willingness to learn in the field of automated testing
What you'll get in return
Flexible work hours, Home office, holidays / 25, bonuses, business trips, canteen, contribution to culture, contribution to social and life insurance, contribution to sports and cultural activities, free coffee, free snacks and beverages, kitchen, lunch tickets, mobile phone, notebook, parking, relax room, shower, team buildings and events, training and conference budget...
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161896
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
Technologie & Internetové Služby
Ostrava - Mesto
Spojit se s konzultantem
Kontaktní osoba: Jonas Konyvka, odborný konzultant spravující tuto pozici, Pobočka: Brno - CS