Senior Consultant / Analyst for Hospitality Capital Markets
Senior Consultant / Analyst for Hospitality Capital Markets real estate consulting
• To take a leading role in all aspects of running hotel marketing campaigns (alongside Lead Partner) – in particular, to maintain target lists of buyers and have conversations / conduct meetings with prospective buyers
• To create content for marketing collateral – teasers, brochures, information memoranda and data rooms
• To model trading hotel opportunities and hotel investments using company bespoke valuation model
• To lead the preparation of pitches and proposals for mandates we are competitively asked to tender for
• To take an active responsibility for sourcing new business, growing contact network, cultivating own clients and identifying target assets for sale
• Attend industry events to support the team profile in the market and seek to grow your own network of contacts
• Identify potential cross-selling opportunities
• Contribute to meeting overall departmental fee/billing target
To help maintain the team’s in-house databases of buyers, transactions and On the Market opportunities (an internal database which tracks the availability of hotel assets which are being marketed by company as well as other brokers)
Preferably 2-3 years’ relevant experience in real estate brokerage or consultancy, banking/finance, hotel development/feasibility or similar.
Hotel sector knowledge in respect to nature of brands, management companies, investors and latest trends affecting the industry is a distinct advantage.
Motivation to succeed and grow personal profile in the Capital Markets space.
High degree of proficiency using Microsoft Excel and financial modelling skills (including DCF modelling, levered and unlevered IRR analysis, payback period, equity returns analysis etc).
Confident and personable, with good interpersonal skills.
Good commercial aptitude including selling and negotiation skills
Strong time management skills
Business and report writing experience
Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel
Excellent command of written/verbal English #1161633
Property & Real Estate
Construction and Development
30 Jul 2022
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Martin Mohr, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Prague