Your new company
My client is a multinational cooperation, in over 85 countries globally and 29 in the EMEA region. They have a global turnover of at least $4 billion and decades of growth and investment in the software and product development for media, telecommunications and billing system for financial institutions.
Your new role
Provide technical support during all phases of a project and advises the client's technical personnel at all levels of: coding-related standard methodologies, design-related standard methodologies, use of product features, hardware and deployment architecture, application and 3rd-party configuration and tuning, ongoing production monitoring. Integrating the company's products with third party applications within commercial customer networks
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Broad technical experience in Software / Hardware engineering, i.e., scripting, configuration, tuning, networking, and installation. Experience in communicating with customer personnel and management, up to the CxOs level.
- Meaningful experience in development, including work in Agile development environments. Dynamic experience in delivering and/or supporting sophisticated software solutions and service/ product implementations.
- Excellent JAVA development skills
- Experience with microservices architecture (e.g Spring, Kafka, Couchbase) and Azure certification will be advantageous
- Experience and knowledge of telco networks, platforms, standards and business processes. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Impressive job security
- an opportunity to become a member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development. We will provide the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- stellar benefits starting from health insurance, accidental insurance, and life insurance We also provide multiple leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity, and even marriage leaves!
- Build an extraordinary career path with industry leading internal mobility policies
- phenomenal end-to-end product deployment and in working with customers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.