Our partner's leasing services includes professional real estate advisory for tenants looking for commercial properties as well as for landlords and owners of commercial real estates such as office and retail buildings, manufacturing facilities, warehouses and lands.
Agents/consultants provide high level assistance for clients in searching for properties meeting their requirements and in selling or leasing properties on behalf of principals.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver leasing advice to a range of major national and international clients, will be responsible for new business development as well as client management.
• Optimize the overall benefits of occupation for tenant and owner-occupier companies;
• Provide comprehensive integrate expertise regarding office buildings, which require in-depth knowledge of every aspect of building specification, occupation and location;
• Provide advice on the best options and opportunities for client’s business;
• Review of the suitability of the location, the proposed lease structure, space utilization, high-level building specification and facilities, physical security, and overall compatibility of the space with staff needs;
• Deliver financial comparison as an integrated part of the analysis;
• Be accountable for different types of lease negotiations (lease agreement, sublease agreement, lease re-gear, etc.)
• 3+ years’ experience within sales, preferably real estate (office)
• A solid experience and track record of business development and/or origination of new business opportunities (a “deal-maker”)
• A good understanding of multicultural surroundings
• Higher degree in Business/Economics
• Solid understanding of transaction activities and transaction management
• Strong consulting/business winning/client management skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
• Commercially minded, live to client objectives, business issues and opportunities
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Strong personality
• Respect of clients and colleagues
• A team player personality
• Robust consultative abilities and selling skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Energetic, persistent and well organised approach to work
• Motivated, energetic self-starter who strives to succeed
• Highest degree of professionalism and integrity
• Highly developed presentation skills and comfortable working under pressure / to tight deadlines
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.