Your new role
We are looking for Senior Project Manager for Global Service Logistics Project. Your role will be to manage the migration of Global Customers from existing integration platform to the new platform.You will also be responsible for managing stakeholder relationship and expectations. As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, leading, organising and controlling the software development projects with a chance to experience both, waterfall and agile frameworks. This project delivers IT solutions to the SupplyChain customers from the different parts of the world, mainly the EU and the US. Advanced communication skills in English are required.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- advanced oral and written communication skills
- strong and effective in presentation skills.
- ability to report complex project status in wise, well structured and understandable way
- maintenance of development management tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Minimum 5 years of Project Manager experience
- experience with SW development projects
- Prince2 project management certification
- strong experience with MS Office usage (especially XLS, PPT, MPP)
What you need to do now
- opportunity to work in stable environment of one of the biggest international companies
- you will complete our great amusing team
- working in an international team
- English speaking on a daily basis
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1164189