Your new company
Our client specializes in providing communication and information solutions in mission critical/safety environments around the world. Their expertise has made them a leader in developing and delivering fail-safe, user-friendly, custom-tailored solutions that empower their customers to efficiently perform their tasks in sectors such as Air Traffic Control, Railways, Defense and Maritime, and Safety Emergency Services.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing and maintaining software that continuously and reliably calculates the traffic situation picture for air traffic controllers
- Taking responsibility in all phases of the software life cycle – requirements engineering, design, implementation, verification and maintenance
- Working in collaboration with international project and development teams
- Collaborating with our customers worldwide on a technical level
- Supporting the automation of the test infrastructure
- Contributing to global delivery projects and technical customer training when interested
- University degree in Computer Sciences or related subjects.
- Knowledge of processes, methods and tools of contemporary sw development (DevOps, Jenkins, CI/CD, …)
- Expertise in team-oriented design, development, test and maintenance of complex software solutions
- Experiences in some of the following areas advantageous:
- Sound competencies in virtualization, containerization, software security
- Solid understanding in Python, Bash and Ansible scripting, configuration management (git)
- Experience in Linux distributions like Debian or Red Hat and knowledge of network protocols and services
What you'll get in return
- Self-reliant and goal-oriented thinking and acting
- High level of quality awareness.
- Fluent English for professional use, good German knowledge would be a plus
What you need to do now
- A challenging assignment and the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies
- Collaboration in international projects and teams in challenging and interesting Air Traffic Management and Surveillance Data Processing domain for customers including aeronautical service providers, airlines or airports
- Friendly atmosphere and an appreciative company culture, where you as a person count
- Modern offices (no open space) at Brumlovka Office Center, flexible working-hours and an attractive salary package
- Benefits package includes meal tickets, extended vacations, sports premium package and benefit program of Brumlovka office centre, Prague
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1168326