HOW IS WORKING IN THE IT TEAM SPECIAL?
The growth of internet shopping, mobile and convenience is changing the way our customers shop. We are always ready for digital challenges that will drive changes and deliver value. We accomplish this by building great products that will make difference to millions of customers and colleagues across the globe.
- I maintain an up-to-date record of all Suppliers that access, process, store our data and/or provide critical services to Tesco
- I work with suppliers to identify and remediate relevant risks
- I undertake supplier site visits to validate the status of supplier controls
- I maintain the supplier assurance risk register to ensure it remains relevant and up to date
- I monitor on-going compliance of suppliers within set schedules depending on the their risk profiles
- I provide high quality risk reports, with guidance and recommendations, to enable senior business owners to make the most appropriate risk decisions relating to the suppliers
- I report metrics to senior management and other key stakeholders
- I work closely with the relevant business owners, legal and procurement teams to progress supplier assurance activities
- I support colleagues with queries relating to supplier assurance
- IT audit/risk management skills, with focus on managing technology risk and compliance within an organization
- Knowledge of ISO standards in relation to information security and business continuity
- SME level expertise in respect to information security risk management processes, frameworks and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, interacting with all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization
- Communicating effectively to build and maintain transparent relationships with stakeholders, including Senior Management, clearly expressing risks and recommendations
- Critical thinking with strong attention to detail, organization and follow up
- Leading, planning and conducting interviews with suppliers to obtain an understanding of the area being reviewed
- Build solid working relationships with stakeholders, peers and senior leadership, with an ability to influence and persuade others
- Documenting processes and key controls in association with suppliers and organizational processes
- At least one professional qualification such as CISA, CISM, ISO27001 lead auditor or CISSP is essential
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
What you need to do now
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.