Your new company
Our portfolio of general-purpose microcontrollers (MCUs) and microprocessors (MPUs) have a various applications in areas of smart homes, smart cities, industrial, communication and infrastructure. In other to support success of those devices our team provides our customers with software tools which allow them to rapidly design and develop their products. This is a unique opportunity to work with the newest products and technologies, to contribute into building of methods, systems and data flows for the best possible software product development and verification process. There is a wide room for your innovative ideas and possibility to work with software development experts and architects.
Your new role
- Define and implement Software for XYZ in area of consumer and industrial products
- Coordinate a development of the SW libraries in the area of Audio Processing, Multicore Communication, Networking and Functional Safety.
- Cooperate with partners on open-source projects in area of RTOS, GUI, Audio, Filesystems, Bootloaders, IoT and Cloud solutions
- In your role you will have an influence on technologies provided as a part of XYZ
- Cooperate with team on code reviews, architecture definition, work planning and estimations
- Upstream code back to open-source projects
What you'll need to succeed
- This role involves daily interaction with members of SW team, marketing and partners
- Cooperate with other engineering teams across the US, Europe and Greater China.
What you'll get in return
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science
- Experience in coordinating IoT, security or Functional Safety projects
- Experienced with embedded programming (C or C ++)
- At least four years of relevant job experience
- Ability of quickly learning and grasping new technologies
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
- Work in fresh, dynamic and growing team with emphasis on friendly and collaborative environment.
- Be one of the first to evaluate new technologies, participate on definition of roadmaps and key influencer of secure product deployment strategies.
- Opportunity for further personal and career growth within the team.
- Collaboration within the international teams, to meet various experts, to present your work, travel opportunities.
- Stable S&P500 company, growing even during the Covid crisis.
- Flexible work arrangement supported by home office use.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1159803