Your new company
My client develops biometric systems, products to securely access physical and digital places. They are working with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. The company headquartered in Austin, Texas and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. They have over 3,000 employees worldwide and they are looking for new employees to their Prague office or remotely from Czech Republic.
Your new role
Software Engineering Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of team members to achieve business goals in the areas of Software Engineering, and acts as a local subject matter expert in these areas.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven ability to lead a software development team at least on the level of a Team Lead.
- Ability to formulate and define technical scope and objectives of project.
- Be experienced in the development in C, C++, Python.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows. Knowledge of Android and iOS is an advantage.
- Software development and software design/architecting skills.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies.
What you need to do now
- Flexibility in work (remote working, home office)
- Opportunity to travel to US or Asia (not obligatory)
- International work environment
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Daily meal allowance
- Internal and external training opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1162627