Your new company
We solve security and defense research projects. We develop special hardware, firmware and software. We participate in the development concepts of the Czech Police, the Czech Army and NATO. We cooperate with Czech and foreign universities and research institutions. Since 1998, we have been implementing comprehensive solutions to demanding customer requirements throughout the entire chain, from research, development, production and service of our software and hardware products to user training and education in the following areas: command, control and enforcement of military and electronic surveillance, reconnaissance and radio interference activities, command, control and enforcement of police activities, data communications and integrations.
Your new role
We are looking for SW tester & Electronic Warfare Operator. He will test our SW & HW.
What you'll need to succeed
• manual testing of SW applications - desktop, mobile and web
• knowledge of radio engineering (amateur radio),
• cooperation in writing user documentation,
• implementation of agile development processes, elaboration of detailed test scenarios,
• implementation of acceptance tests with the customer,
• communication with programmers and development managers,
• specification of user requirements,
• support to the customer center with analysis of customer problems (communication with users, support in training preparation and more)
• building and managing test infrastructure,
• GUI ergonomics assessment (UX / UI),
• driving license sk. B.,
• basic knowledge of SW development methodology.
• at least 3 years of experience in the testing position,
• interest in learning new things in a medium-sized company environment,
• ability to work in a team,
• reliability, independence, active approach.
What you'll get in return
• interesting projects and contracts in the field of security and defense solutions,
• participation in the entire development cycle (design, programming, testing of own code),
• flexible working hours,
• possibility of a partial home office,
• the possibility of professional growth in addition to experienced domain (SME) and IT experts,
• excellent team of the IS division, informal and friendly working environment,
• comfortable and ergonomic workplace equipment,
• possibility of further study (language and professional courses, Ph.D.,…),
• team development in the form of corporate events (team building activities).
• mobile phone (also for private purposes),
• relaxation area
• Multisport card - sports and relaxation program for employees and their loved ones, the employee card is fully paid by the employer,
• contribution to life insurance or supplementary pension insurance,
• 2 "sick days",
• 25 days holiday per year
• corporate parking for private vehicles.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1162821
Klikněte zdepro přístup k zásadám o ochraně osobních údajů Hays. Zde získáte detailní informace o tom, jak používáme a chráníme vaše osobní data a jaká jsou vaše související práva.
Technologie & Internetové Služby
Brno - Mesto
Spojit se s konzultantem
Kontaktní osoba: Jonas Konyvka, odborný konzultant spravující tuto pozici, Pobočka: Brno - CS