Your new company
The fundamental role of a Systems Engineer is to be the 1st customer to experience the new products who builds and owns expert-level skills and knowledge to drive Ease of Use and Out of the Box Experience
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To be the key contact providing expert-level technical support for Field Application Engineers (FAEs) that work on projects with the key customers.
- To drive design wins at key customers by wokring with the sales teams.
- To be the key expert for new product bring-ups, HW design, SoC characterization and benchmarking.
- By cooperating within and across teams, identify software bugs and develop test cases to demonstrate solutions that meet customer requirements.
- To develop demonstration systems leveraging hardware and software integration.
- To create application notes, white papers, and user guide documentation.
- To Develop internal training modules for cross training purposes.
What you need to do now
- A university degree in Electronics, Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- Experience in programming of embedded systems in C/C++.
- Experience with Linux in embedded environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written).
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1168432