Your new company
Every day millions of people use products and services to securely access physical and digital places.
Be a part of this company where they connect things and make it easy to identify, verify and track them, increasingly important in this era of a rising Internet of Things.
Innovative products identify and ensure that things are connected and communicating with each other.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsibility for leading newly built HW team and systems engineering competence
- You will participate in the development of the next generation of biometric devices
- Be responsible for new design and redesign of electronics for biometric products
- Performs product development activities
- Directs support personnel in all electrical development activities
What you'll get in return
- Experience in electronics design team technical leadership
- Design experience in fields of digital, analog and mixed signal, high speed signaling
- Experience with the whole electronics design lifecycle
- E-CAD, Altium Designer
- Previous experience with project planning
- Leadership abilities
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills, fluent English written and spoken
What you need to do now
- Be a part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise
- Work for global company where you can grow your role locally, regionally, internationally.
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161951