You will lead and manage the engineering design and production of technical studies, while meeting cost, quality and deadline objectives. You will be supported by the Technical Departments in France. Your technical background together with your relationship and management skills will be the your key assets. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- You will lead the technical output of rail projects whether metro, heavy rail or light rail.
- You will coordinate the various internal and external technical stakeholders (partners, particularly designers, subcontractors, etc.).
- Lead a team of Railway Engineers across all civil works or systems (depending on your specialty).
- You will be involved in the project management of High-Speed Rail preliminary and detailed design.
- Serve as technical expert to make engineering decisions, accept design proposals or technical solutions, make recommendations, resolve technical clashes, etc.
- In support of the Business Director, you will participate in the preparation of responses to invitations to tender.
- Manage a team of local and international experts for the production of engineering services to public clients and to private contractors
- Manage and review subcontractor’s design
- Manage key activities, tasks or projects including delivery to the client
- Contribute to the recruitment of key resources in the field of railway engineering in Czech Republic
- A minimum of 10 year experience is required as a Design Engineer or Project manager, in the railway industry, or in the operation of urban transport systems (metro, tramway ...). The experience can be extended to road engineering.
- Moreover, experience in technical project management and good skills in organizing, scheduling and coordinating as a part of a team is required.
- To hold an authorization delivered by the Czech chamber of chartered engineers and technicians engaged in construction (CKAIT) would be a plus.
- You wish to join a team who promotes entrepreneurship, collaborative work and client-focused solutions and you have developed similar skills in your previous experience.
- Your wish to contribute to a team with a high level of expertise and innovation oriented and you can demonstrate such skills.
- You are determined to act in a responsible way in your business activities as well as in your social and environmental impact.
- You are fluent in Czech and at least advanced level in English.
You want to onboard with a dynamic multicultural team to help us meet the growing challenges of mobility in Europe ? #1163693