Your new company
My client is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation. This opportunity is open to dynamic working arrangements. Such as working from home, and flexible hours.
Your new role
As a Test Automation Engineer you will play critical role in developing cutting edge trading and pricing platform that investment bank is offering to its clients and will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated tests. This is great opportunity how to improve your automation skillset within an exciting environment.
What you'll need to succeed
• Solid manual and automation testing experience in a complex area, experience in the creation, maintenance and execution of automated tests
• Exceptional level of hands-on experience with core Java and or C# (good understanding of OOP principles, collections, streams, etc)
• Experience with build automation tools such as Maven or Gradle, experience with version control systems such as GIT
• Familiarity with continuous integration systems such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Team buildings, family events
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal & company performance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161469