Your new company
Every day millions of people use products and services to securely access physical and digital places.
Be a part of this company where they connects things and make it easy to identify, verify and track them, increasingly important in this era of a rising Internet of Things.
Innovative products identify and ensure that things are connected and communicating with each other.
Your new role
- This role is to concentrate all testing and testability aspects of new biometric products into one
specialist and also strengthen the competence in the subject
What you'll need to succeed
- Monitor the design and development and support it from the testability viewpoint
- Plan/develop, setup and carry out validation and certification tests
- Transfer the design to manufacturing
What you'll get in return
- Experience in electronics manufacturing, bringing a design to production
- Experience defining and performing electrical verification testing on new products
- Fundamental knowledge of electronic HW design
- Fundamental knowledge of SW programming and scripting
- Certification in par.5 or higher of decree 50/1978 (electrical qualification)
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language (verbally and in writing)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Programming in usual scripting languages
- Experience with some electrical and mechanical CAD system and some test
- Experience with optical products
What you need to do now
- Be a part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise
- Work for global company where you can grow your role locally, regionally, internationally.
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Flexible working hours
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1161959