Your new company
My client has more than 50 years history in the IT market. Their headquarter is in US but currently they are looking for a new colleague to join to their team of 10 people in Prague. My client is the world’s leader in technology intelligence, data and market analysis. They are really stable company and they can offer long term career opportunity as well. They are providers of Google, LinkedIn, IBM and such huge companies worldwide.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Designs the overall functionality of the client's website to ensure the best user experience
- Sharing experience and promoting UX across the company.
- Working closely with marketing, Product owners but also end-users from our clients
What you'll get in return
- Proficient in some of the standard UX tools (We use: Figma, Adobe XD and Balsamiq). .
- Excellent understanding of UX techniques and methods, so that they know when it's appropriate which one to use. (wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups, user testing, A/B testing, heuristic analysis, etc.)
- Knows and practices UCD
- Has at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Speaks English without any problems (B2: Upper-Intermediate).
What you need to do now
- International work environment
- Meal vouchers
- Variable training and long-term career opportunities
- 25 days of vacation + 3 days of sick leave
- Home office
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1160865